CAN YOU CLAIM FINANCIAL COMPENSATION FOR OVERSEAS PROPERTY MIS SELLING?
Have you or anyone in your family ever transferred your pension over to a SIPP in order to invest in overseas property?
Overseas property may well tick all the boxes of an attractive looking investment scheme, but it often involves purchasing off-plan hotels, condos and resorts which should then pay a return once the property is available for holiday lets.
While overseas property can sometimes enable you to grow your wealth thanks to its potential for a high return on your investment, we’ve spoken to many clients who’ve fallen victim to mis-sold overseas property investment opportunities.
In some cases, these clients have lost tens of thousands of pounds that they’d originally built up in reliable workplace pensions or private pensions over the course of their career.
If you’ve been sold an overseas property scheme and/or would like us to investigate if you may have fallen victim to pension mis-selling get in touch with us by calling us on 0800 222 9064 or complete our brief online form for a call back.
There may be light at the end of the tunnel. Here at Claims we have over twenty years of experience obtaining financial redress for those who’ve been adversely affected by financial advisors and unsuitable pension products and investments. Please get in touch with us today to find out how we can help you.
Are you eligible for a claim?
You may be able to claim if…
- You were advised to transfer away from a Company Pension.
- Your new pension was not compared to a low cost stakeholder pension.
- You were advised to invest in or transfer to a Self-Invested Personal Pension (SIPP).
- You were placed into a portfolio that was too high risk for your circumstances.
- You were not given annual reviews, ongoing support and projections.
- You were transferred away from a pension that offered guaranteed benefits such as inflation protection or higher cash limits.
- You were charged ongoing servicing fees without being provided ongoing services.