Customer Feedback and Customer Complaints
Our expertise has meant that we have been winning compensation for consumers from banks and building societies on other firms since the 90’s. Our aim has always been to win full and fair compensation for consumers as efficiently as possible and to leave no stone unturned whilst trying to achieve this aim. However, please tell us promptly if you feel that any aspect of our work for you has been or still is unsatisfactory in any way at all. We welcome customer feedback and any suggestions you may care to make as to how we can improve our services. You may help us to deal with something we might otherwise have overlooked Customer Complaints
We want to give you the best possible service. However, if at any point you become unhappy with the service we have provided to you or you have concerns about your bill then you should inform us immediately so that we can do our best to resolve the problem for you.
- Complaints may be made in writing, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone on 0208 947 6046 or in any other form in respect of a claims management service that we have provided.
- We aim to resolve any expression of dissatisfaction as soon as possible, where this is in done within 3 business days, we will not usually confirm acknowledgement of the compliant in writing.
- If it takes us longer than 3 business days to resolve your complaint, we will send you a written or electronic acknowledgement of a complaint within five business days of receipt, identifying the person who will be handling the complaint for the business. Wherever possible, that person will not have been directly involved in the matter which is the subject of the complaint, and will have authority to settle the complaint.
- Within four weeks of receiving a complaint, we will send you either:
a. a final response adequately addressing the complaint; or
b. a holding response, which explains why we are not yet in a position to resolve the complaint and indicates when we will make further contact with you.
- Within eight weeks of receiving a complaint we will send you either:
a. a final response adequately addressing the complaint and outlining your right to appeal with the Claims Management Ombudsman (CMO); or
b. a response which:
(i) explains why we are still not in a position to make a final response, giving reasons for the further delay and indicating when we expect to be able to provide a final response; and
(ii) informs you that you may refer the handling of the complaint to the Claims Management Ombudsman (CMO) if you are dissatisfied with the delay.
- Where we decide that redress is appropriate, we will provide you with fair compensation for any acts or omissions for which we are responsible and will comply with any offer of redress that you accept. Appropriate redress will not always involve financial redress, but could involve an apology or another suitable form of redress.
- The Claims Management Ombudsman (CMO) can investigate complaints up to six years from the date of the problem happening or within three years of when you found out about the problem. If you wish to refer your complaint to the Claims Management Ombudsman this must be done within six months of our final response to your complaint.
- If you are not satisfied with our response, or if a complaint is not resolved after eight weeks, you may refer the complaint to: Claims Management Ombudsman
Tel: 0800 023 4567